• OUr First Completed Shopfront

Fraserburgh has 2 Conservation Areas:  Broadsea (2010) and Fraserburgh Town Centre 2015). Conservation areas are defined as areas of special architectural or historic interest.

The Council designates these areas to ensure their character or appearance is preserved and enhanced for current and future generations.
If you intend to have work carried out on a property in a conservation area, you will normally need to apply for planning permission. Demolition or substantial demolition of a building within a conservation area will usually require Conservation Area Consent. To find out if you need planning permission use form wizard on the ePlanning website.

Information, help and professional support to upgrade and maintain your historic buildings are available through several different routes: